Surveyor/400 Version 3.4 Released
Omaha, NE – September 7th, 2007 - Linoma Software is proud to announce a new release of Surveyor/400, the award-winning productivity suite for System i (iSeries). With Surveyor/400, both IT personnel and end-users can quickly access and work with System i data, files, libraries, objects and reports through an intuitive interface.
The new Surveyor/400 version 3.4 includes a number of new enhancements including:
- Syntax coloring of SQL statements
- Enhanced wizards for building SQL statements quickly, including joins
- More SQL templates with color-coding
- Audit logging of executed SQL statements, configurable by user
- Stored Procedure tool improvements for testing and execution
- Ability to view detailed properties on database triggers
- New plug-in support for WDSc 7.0 (WebSphere Development Studio)
Surveyor/400 provides an extensive collection of graphical tools and wizards to quickly access and work with data on the System i. This includes tools to view/edit records in database files, run queries, transfer data, create and test Stored Procedures, view object information, manage database files, transfer objects between systems, manage the IFS and view/download spooled files into PDF or text format. Many of these tools are also accessible through Surveyor/400’s plug-in for WDSc.
Bob Luebbe, president of Linoma Software, states, “Thousands of System i developers and end-users enjoy Surveyor/400’s productivity gains on a daily basis. This new version offers even more value to organizations by providing better access to DB2/400 data with excellent security and auditing controls.”
A free, fully-functional 30-day trial of Surveyor/400 is available from Linoma Software at www.linomasoftware.com. Pricing starts at $995 for an unlimited user license on a P05 processor group.