Register FAQ Memberlist Search Linoma Software Forum Index

Linoma Software Forum Index -> Surveyor/400 -> How can I copy and paste the information on the screen?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
How can I copy and paste the information on the screen?
PostPosted: 04/29/05 10:25:33 AM Reply with quote
Support
Site Admin

Most of the information displayed in Surveyor/400 is displayed in a table. You can't ?drag? over fields to highlight and then copy and paste but you can export the data easily to various formats including the clipboard. To do this, right-click on any column heading in the table and select Export and then the format you want to export to (i.e.: clipboard, CSV, Excel, etc.). There is also an option to sort and print from the right-click menu. If you don?t want to export all the columns, when you right-click on a column heading, select the Columns option and then deselect the column you wish to hide and thus exclude from the export.

You can copy the name of objects and IFS files by right-clicking and selecting 'Copy Name'.
How can I copy and paste the information on the screen?
  Linoma Software Forum Index -> Surveyor/400
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum