|Joined: 12 Mar 2004|
|Location: Omaha, NE||
|Version: 3.0.8 - Released: 11-22-05 - Fixes.
- Native Import and Export - Specify date format property on JDBC connection. Newer JDBC drivers are more sensitive to this property.
- TN5250 - Device names were not being retrieved correctly when preferences are stored in User Folder.
Version: 3.0.7 - Released: 11-15-05 - Fixes.
- Minor bug fixes and documentation changes for public build.
- User Access - When adding a new user. If the new user is in a group, and Modify Library List is checked, prompt user to copy the group's library list.
Version: 3.0.6 - Not a public Release: 11-09-05 - Fixes
- WDSC Plugin - Fix incompatibility with WDSC 6.x
- Export logging - Log File Editor exports made by using Export Selected Records and Export Page
- File Editor - Position - Do not trim leading spaces in Position dialog.
Version: 3.0.5 - Released: 10-25-05 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Add ability to control Java output on EXPSPL, EXPDTA, and IMPDTA commands.(Update Server)
- EXPDTA - Add Unicode option.(Update Server)
- EXPSPL - Add option to replace form feed characters with ASCII form feed characters.(Update Server)
- Export Wizard - Fix some special characters not exporting correctly to IFS. Caused by Unicode change in 3.0.3.
- EXPDTA - Fix failure of exports using a specification due to older version of Java Toolbox licensed program. Caused by Unicode change in 3.0.3.(Update Server IFS)
- Fix authority error when adding certain users to a group.(Update Server)
Version: 3.0.4 - Not a public Release: 10-06-05 - Enhancements
- Spooled File Export - Text files - Add ability to replace form feed with ASCII form feed.
Version: 3.0.3 - Released: 10-04-05 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Export Wizard - Add ability export using Unicode encoding.
- Fix new users library list not being initialized with *NEWUSR's library list. (Update Server)
Version: 3.0.2 - Released: 09-26-05 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Install - List administrators if user is not an Administrator.
- Export Layout - Export column headings or custom column headings, depending on the Layout's Name/Description property.
- File Editor Filter - Allow user to leave prompt field empty.
- File Editor Filter - Allow user to Run Filter, if they don't have Modify Filter authority.
- Export Layout - Prompt user to fill in Prompt field values
- File Editor - Fix quirky select and right-click behavior of RRN fields.
- Client Update - Fix problem of some non-Windows platform not getting update due to missing folder.
Version: 3.0.1 - Released: 09-13-05 - Fixes.
- Import Excel - Fix problem of Crystal Reports created spreadsheet not importing.
- System Properties - Fix IFS version displayed as 3000.
- Update Server Library - Display better message for empty update.
Version: 3.0.0 - Released: 09-09-05 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- User Access - Add ability to place users in a group.
- User Access - Add Object Access.
- User Access - Add Last Log On time stamp.
- User Access File Editor - Add Public Layout, Add, Change, Delete
and Undelete authorities.
- User Access Spooled Files - Add Manage and Export authorities.
- Layout Security - Add ability to assign authority to individual layouts.
- Layout - Add Layout Properties.
- Layout - If the format id of the file has changed since the layout
was created, the user is shown the differences and is given the opportunity
to adjust the layout.
- Layout - Added option to open layout without the using the saved filter.
- Layout - Added option copy and rename.
- File Editor - Add Layout name to title bar.
- File Editor Filter - Add promptable filter fields. User will be prompted
for input when the filter is executed.
- File Editor Filter - Added cancel button to revert back to previous
filter before Filter window was opened.
- File Editor - Retain filter when changing member.
- File Editor - Add ability to set authority when using Save Layout As.
- Password protection - Improved password protection.
- Delete Database Objects - Delete multiple database objects from main window.
- Generate DDS - Add GENDDS command to generate DDS for multiple files.
- Configure - Add ability to change order of systems.
- SQL Editor Column Prompt - Add ability to sort and find in column
- Changed monospaced font to a font which can more easily distinguish
the letter O from the number zero.
- Delete objects/members - Made result message box scrollable.
- Add option to check for major upgrade on IFS.
- Delete Members - Add ability to remove multiple members from main
- FTP iSeries - No save file transfer - Add ability to specify transfer
types ASCII, EBCDIC and Binary.
- FTP iSeries - Save file transfer - Add better error handling for
save and restore operations. Must be installed on target system for
- FTP iSeries - Save file transfer - Use Save While Active *SYNCLIB.
- Add multi item progress bar to updates and spooled file export.
- SQL Editor - Show warning messages in log.
- SQL Procedure - Add right-click text edit menu items.
- File Editor Export - Fix unnecessarily adding double quotes around
fields that contain commas for XLS export.
- Fix Lucida Typewriter Font not found.
- IFS Editor - Fix Ctrl-c not always working.
- FTP Workstation - Fix byte count for files over 2.14GB.
- Delimited Import - Fix problem of unnecessarily trimming text around
delimiter character when that character is not used as a delimiter but
is present inside of a text qualifier.
- Import/Export Wizard - Fix. Specification name may disappear if window
is resized too small.
- Import - Give user opportunity to select a different system when
saved IFS source system does not connect.
- Export Spool Specification - Fix. After opening a saved specification,
the destination may be null if the destination format is changed without
reloading the specification.
- Update Server - Library Objects - Fix not always working on V4R5.
- Member List - If member list too large use alternate retrieval method.
- Fix problem of frames not closing when the X is clicked on.
- SQL Editor - Fix Call stored procedure with system naming.
- External Procedures - Use system naming for Show SQL Editor when
procedure contains entry points or when the external library is *LIBL.
- Fix busy cursor problem when beginning a File or Object Search.
- IFS Navigation - Fix bug of busy cursor turning off too quickly which
allowed users to click on components that were not ready for input.
Complete Change History