|Joined: 12 Mar 2004|
|Location: Omaha, NE||
|Version: 3.2.3 - Released: 05-19-06 - Fixes.
- Server change - Recompiled various programs to target release V5R1. This was done to prevent new installs from experiencing a MCH3601 error due to recent IBM PTFs. This change will not help existing installs. Existing installs must download a save file from
Version: 3.2.2 - Released: 05-17-06 - Fixes.
- SQL Results Excel Export - Right trim character fields.
- Command Editor - Fix incorrect identification of comments for commands that can contain /* that is not a comment. Example: (LIBRARY/*ALL)
- TN5250 - Add better error handling for Invalid Commands.
Version: 3.2.1 - Released: 03-31-06 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- WDSC Plugin - Remove registration requirement. Version 1.2.4.
- FTP iSeries - When using save file transfer use *ALL for members instead of *FIRST when member name not specified.
- Install - Handle missing procedure call Exception.
Version: 3.2.0 - Released: 03-15-06 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Added Edit Authority feature.
- Added Remember Window Size feature and preference.
- WDSC Plugin - Add Edit Authority. Version 1.2.3.
- TN5250 - Fix 'Key not allowed' error in Field Exit Required fields.
- TN5250 - Fix problem of lock up in 27x132 mode due to too many fields.
- TN5250 - Process control characters that cause some menu type fields not to appear.
- TN5250 - Fix data appearing in wrong place due to insert cursor conflict.
- TN5250 - Fix not all data being cleared in 27x132 mode.
- File Editor Filter - Fix 'Not' symbol character set incompatibility.
- File Editor Filter - Fix Filter not cleared when file is closed.
- Layouts - Fix problem of some elements of filter not being saved correctly after filter has been reset.
- Fast Path - Fix history read location.
- Install - Fix reconnect on some installs.
- WDSC Plugin - Fix File Editor not being launched from File Properties Main menu. Version 1.2.2.
- WDSC Plugin - Fix possible incorrect file attribute when a valid attribute appears in the objects description. Version 1.2.2.
- Spooled File Specification - Fix Margin and Auto Size not being populated in the Wizard.
- Procedure Properties - Fix problem of Procedure Properties, Edit and Copy features not working when specific name is different from routine name.
- Preferences - Moved 'Preview Display Count' to System section.
- Remove *ADMIN user when QSECOFR installs. (Update Server 3.0.3)
- FTPF - Get member name when *FIRST specified for client member. (Update Server 3.0.3)
- SFE - Add Layout Owner. (Update Server 3.0.3)