|Joined: 12 Mar 2004|
|Location: Omaha, NE||
|Version: 3.1.5 - Released: 02-28-06 - Fixes.
- TN5250 - Fix 'Key not allowed' error in Field Exit Required fields.
- Fast Path - Fix history read location.
- Install - Fix reconnect on some installs.
- Remove *ADMIN user when QSECOFR installs. (Update Server 3.0.3)
- FTPF - Get member name when *FIRST specified for client member. (Update Server 3.0.3)
- SFE - Add Layout Owner. (Update Server 3.0.3)
Version: 3.1.4 - Released: 02-08-06 - Fixes.
- TN5250 - Fix problem of lock up in 27x132 mode due to too many fields.
- TN5250 - Process control characters that cause some menu type fields not to appear.
- TN5250 - Fix data appearing in wrong place due to insert cursor conflict.
- TN5250 - Fix not all data being cleared in 27x132 mode.
- WDSC Plugin - Fix File Editor not being launched from File Properties Main menu. Version 1.2.2.
- WDSC Plugin - Fix possible incorrect file attribute when a valid attribute appears in the objects description. Version 1.2.2.
Version: 3.1.3 - Released: 01-13-06 - Fixes.
- File Editor Filter - 'Not' symbol character set incompatibility.
- File Editor Filter - Filter not cleared when file is closed.
- Spooled File Specification - Margin and Auto Size not being populated in the Wizard.
Version: 3.1.2 - Released: 12-27-05 - Fixes.
- Procedure Properties - Fix problem of Procedure Properties, Edit and Copy features not working when specific name is different from routine name.
Version: 3.1.1 - Released: 12-20-05 - Fixes.
- Layouts - Fix problem of some elements of filter not being saved correctly after filter has been reset.
Version: 3.1.0 - Released: 12-08-05 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Layouts - Add ability to generate a script which can open a layouts without opening entire application.
- Export Layout - Export column headings or custom column headings, depending on the Layout's Name/Description property.
- WDSC Plugin - Add ability to edit data areas.
- WDSC Plugin - Add ability to display IFS file properties and permissions.
- Add ability to control Java output on EXPSPL, EXPDTA, and IMPDTA commands.
- Spooled File Export - Text files - Add ability to replace form feed with ASCII form feed.
- Export Wizard - Add ability export using Unicode encoding.
- Install - List administrators if user is not an Administrator.
- Optimize icons.
- WDSC Plugin - Fix incompatibility with WDSC 6.x
- TN5250 - Device names were not being retrieved correctly when preferences are stored in User Folder.
- Native Import and Export - Specify date format property on JDBC connection. Newer JDBC drivers are more sensitive to this property.
- User Access - When adding a new user. If the new user is in a group, and Modify Library List is checked, prompt user to copy the group's library list.
- Fix authority error when adding certain users to a group.
- Fix new users library list not being initialized with *NEWUSR's library list.
- Export logging - Log File Editor exports made by using Export Selected Records and Export Page
- Export Layout - Prompt user to fill in Prompt field values
- File Editor - Position - Do not trim leading spaces in Position dialog.
- File Editor Filter - Allow user to leave prompt field empty.
- File Editor Filter - Allow user to Run Filter, if they don't have Modify Filter authority.
- File Editor - Fix quirky select and right-click behavior of RRN fields.
- Client Update - Fix problem of some non-Windows platform not getting update due to missing folder.
- Import Excel - Fix problem of Crystal Reports created spreadsheet not importing.
- System Properties - Fix IFS version displayed as 3000.
- Update Server Library - Display better message for empty update.
Complete Change History