|Joined: 12 Mar 2004|
|Location: Omaha, NE||
|Version: 3.3.11 - Released: 05-01-07 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- WDSC Plugin - Add support for WDSC 7
- File Editor - Filter - When filtering a file with a record length
between 1009 and 2032 in view only mode, the incorrect number of
records may returned due to a blocking factor problem. IBM may fix
this via PTF, in the meantime we calculate the blocking factor.
Version: 3.3.10 - Released: 04-17-07 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Export Spooled File - Add ability to change leading.
- Field Properties - Add support for ROWID columns. (Update Server 3.0.9)
- Layouts - Allow Surveyor Administrator to delete layouts with corrupt authority records.
- Layouts - Fix problem when user without 'Public Layout Authority' creates layout. (Update Server 3.0.9)
Version: 3.3.9 - Released: 04-03-07 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- File Groups - Allow user to choose a different system when saved system is not found.
- File Groups - Show error messages when loading files, and give user option of removing files in error from group.
Version: 3.3.8 - Released: 01-24-07 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Import - Fix SQL0206 error when first field in specification is excluded.
Version: 3.3.7 - Released: 01-09-07 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Layouts - Prompt Filter - Add Field Description column.
- Export Database - Fix bug when excluding all but one field.
- Layouts - Generate Script - Surround layout names that contain spaces with double quotes.
- Generate DDS - Fix column headings and text not being generated for files that have reference file when 'Reference Data' box is unchecked. ( Update Server 3.0.8 )
- Field Properties - Fix incorrect length for complex types. ( Update Server 3.0.8 )
- SQL Generator - Fix incorrect length for complex types. ( Update Server 3.0.8 )
Version: 3.3.6 - Released: 12-05-06 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Delete - Add ability to delete *MSGQ and *PNLGRP objects.
- File Editor - Recognize a field when it is renamed but original name is specified as key. (Update Server 3.0.7)
- Long file names - Fix long file names not appearing on various screens. (Update Server 3.0.7)
Version: 3.3.5 - Released: 12-01-06 - Fixes.
- Import/Export - When opening specifications on the client, look up by system name current IP address, user name, and password as opposed to using what is saved.
- SQL Editor - Improve SPL parsing.
Version: 3.3.4 - Released: 11-03-06 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Members - Allow multi-selected members to be used in FTP functions.
- Members Properties - Allow multi-selection of members.
- FTP Log Viewer - Open View Field box upon double-click.
- FTPOBJ - Add restore member option - parameter RMBROPT. Useful when member names of an existing target file do not match the source. (Update Server 3.0.6)
- FTPOBJ - Allow FTP 550 errors that contain successful restore messages to have a status of Finished instead of FTP Error. (Update Server 3.0.6)
- FTPOBJ - Increase maximum objects selected from 10 to 100, and maximum members selected from 10 to 50. (Update Server 3.0.6)
- FTPF - Increase maximum objects selected from 10 to 100. (Update Server 3.0.6)
- EXPDTA, EXPSPL, IMPDTA - Add redirect log output - parameter REDIRLOC. Allows log file to be directed to an IFS file or an OUTQ. Works in conjunction with the OUTPUT parameter. (Update Server 3.0.6)
- SQL Editor - Allow Common Table Expressions under the 'Allow SQL' authority setting.
Version: 3.3.3 - Released: 10-04-06 - Fixes.
- Export Fixed Width - SQL Results - Fix SQL error when next button is pressed.
- Export Fixed Width - Only reset field lengths if file changes when next button is pressed.
- WDSC Plugin - TN5250 - Fix key mappings not being saved.
Version: 3.3.2 - Released: 09-28-06 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Command Line Option- Add ability to run iSeries commands from a command script using the -runcommand or -runcommandprompt arguments.
- EXPDTA - Fix Fixed Width exports ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error.
Version: 3.3.1 - Released: 09-15-06 - Fixes.
- Export Database - Fix member not being replaced correctly when target file is on a different system than the source file.
- Export Database - When source file contains more fields than target file, give user option to exclude orphaned fields.
- SQL Editor - Fix library list field text being initialized to 'SURVEYOR' instead of saved preference when changing systems.
Version: 3.3.0 - Released: 08-31-06 - Enhancements and Fixes.
- Export - Consolidate all Exports into Export Wizard.
- Export - Export to another database file.
- Export - Add column headings option for first row exported.
- Export Excel - Add option to bold column headings.
- Export - Add option to open exported file.
- Export - When exporting to Clipboard add ability to select a format.
- Export - File Editor and SQL results - Add ability to export with any delimiter.
- Export - File Editor and SQL results - Add ability to export in fixed width and XML.
- Import - Distinguish between warnings and errors.
- Import - Excel - Allow user to select a sheet.
- Import - Excel - Support basic formulas.
- Import - Add ability to match source and target fields by name.
- Import/Export - Add IASP support for EXPDTA and IMPDTA commands.
- User Access - Add 'Export Layout' authority that will allow users without Object Access to still export layouts.
- User Access - Add 'Export to Database' authority.
- User Access - Changes to Data Transfer logs will be immediate when the change is being made to the Administrator's currently connected user id.
- Generate DDS - Fix bug when references file not found. (Update Server 3.0.5)
- Generate DDS - Add support for allow null and alias. (Update Server 3.0.5)
- IFS Properties - Fix not available messages when IFS file has more than 16 authorized users. (Update Server 3.0.5)
- Object Search - Allow Object:*ALLUSR Library:QSYS or *LIBL Type:*LIB. Allows user to get a list of *ALLUSR libraries. (Update Server 3.0.5)