Register FAQ Memberlist Search Linoma Software Forum Index

Linoma Software Forum Index -> RPG Toolbox -> How do I save and restore the RPG Toolbox for DR/HA testing?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
How do I save and restore the RPG Toolbox for DR/HA testing?
PostPosted: 03/17/10 10:16:53 AM Reply with quote
Support
Site Admin

Save the licensed program 4RPGBOX using the SAVLICPGM command as part of the backups and restore it to the DR system. This will save the RPGTOOLBOX library and any settings that have been applied.

The process of savlicpgm/rstlicpgm will not affect the keys. If you do not have permanent keys for the RPG Toolbox for your DR/HA system temporary keys can be generated for testing purposes. To generate keys we will need the CPU serial number and processor group of the DR/HA system and the dates of the testing. The IBM command WRKLICINF will display both the serial number and processor group.
  Linoma Software Forum Index -> RPG Toolbox
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum