Register FAQ Memberlist Search Linoma Software Forum Index

Linoma Software Forum Index -> Surveyor/400 -> What authority do I need to install the AS/400 code?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
What authority do I need to install the AS/400 code?
PostPosted: 03/19/04 01:24:52 PM Reply with quote
Support
Site Admin

Surveyor/400 uses custom AS/400 programs to retrieve information from your system. We've spent a great deal of time making the install of this code as seamless as possible. There are a few things required for this to happen.

The user installing the AS/400 code (this happens once per AS/400) needs authority to the following commands on the AS/400: CRTSAVF, FTP, RSTLICPGM, DLTLICPGM, and DLTF. The FTP server must be running on the AS/400 during the install. Contact your system administrator if you don't have the proper authority.
What authority do I need to install the AS/400 code?
  Linoma Software Forum Index -> Surveyor/400
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum