Surveyor/400's Export Wizard allows you to quickly select and export (download) database records using intuitive graphical wizards. Exported records can be targeted to your workstation, a mapped network drive, the Integrated File System (IFS) or another database file. Supported export formats include Excel, XML, fixed width, delimited text and HTML.
Demonstrates the criteria portion of the Export Wizard
- Launches from main toolbar or by right-clicking on a file
- Works with Surveyor/400's SQL Wizard to create custom exports
- Export formats include: Excel, XML, fixed width, custom delimiters, HTML, CSV and TAB delimited
- Exported records can be saved to the user's workstation, the Integrated File System (IFS) or another database file.
- Date and decimal formats can be user defined
- Number of records to export can be modified
- Specifications can be saved to workstation or IFS and then can be manually retrieved or executed automatically using any IBM i Scheduler or in a CL program