Object information is displayed logically in tabbed panels, which is much easier than keying in multiple IBM i commands and wading through IBM's character-based screens. You can quickly view object description information, authority, locks and source for an object.
Object description for a CL program
- Select object to work with from the object search or fast path screen.
- Object tab shows object description information for the object - similar to DSPOBJD information
- Authority tab shows the authority for an object - similar to DSPOBJAUT information
- Locks tab shows any locks on the object - similar to WRKOBJLCK information
- Source tab shows the source code for the object - based on the service data in the object description