|Personal Web Demo|
Linoma can provide a live personalized web demo to you and your colleagues. This demo would be conducted by a Linoma product specialist and can focus on the product features that you're most interested in. If you would like a personal demo, please click on the product below and submit your request. A Linoma representative will contact you to coordinate the demo date and time.
DB2 Field Procedures (FieldProcs) in IBM i version 7.1 make it so much easier to encrypt fields without having to modify your applications. But while IBM provided the “hooks” with FieldProcs to capture database read/write operations, they left it up to third party products like Crypto Complete™ to perform the encryption and decryption processes.
Crypto Complete™ is a comprehensive encryption solution to help busy IT staffs create and manage the FieldProcs associated with database fields. View this webinar to find out how Crypto Complete makes it easy to implement encryption, along with the key management and auditing needed to get into compliance.
Standard FTP is an outdated protocol with serious security issues that can
expose your sensitive data, user ids and passwords. Many organizations
are rapidly moving away from standard FTP in order to meet privacy
policies and compliance requirements like PCI DSS, SOX and HIPAA.
This webinar will discuss secure alternatives to FTP that will protect your data transfers with strong encryption and modern authentication methods.
You'll learn more about these topics:
- Authenticating servers using passwords, keys and certificates
- Using Open PGP to encrypt files at rest and on the move
- How to keep files out of the DMZ
- How to keep inbound ports closed into your private network
- Recommendations and tips for implementation
- The importance of good audit trails for compliance requirements
Near the end of the webinar, we'll give you a quick tour of our GoAnywhere Director managed file transfer solution. GoAnywhere Director has a simple intuitive interface that allows you to quickly set up and automate secure file transfers without the need for scripts or programming.
Writing AIX shell scripts to transfer files can be error-prone and time consuming for your IT department. How do you know when the script fails? Are the files and passwords secured/encrypted? Where are the audit trails? Are you in compliance?
Many AIX shops are now looking at Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions to help them minimize the challenges of custom scripts which saves time and money, and promotes a more efficient workflow. During this free webinar, you will also receive a brief demo of our GoAnywhere MFT solution.
The new 4.0 release of GoAnywhere Director is now available with more features to help your organization secure, automate and manage your file transfers. During this webinar, we will provide a live technical demo that highlights all of the recent enhancements.
Bob will demonstrate how GoAnywhere Director 4.0 will improve your workflows while ensuring the security of your data and maintaining complete control over the process.
You'll see how powerful and simple these features are:
- Use intuitive wizards to quickly set up file transfers.
- Secure file transfers with SFTP, FTPS, AS2 and Open PGP standards.
- Guarantee delivery with auto-resume and integrity checks.
- Automate file transfers through the built-in scheduler or from your applications.
- Provide a web portal for your trading partners for ad-hoc file transfers.
- Keep centralized audit logs to comply with PCI DSS, HIPAA and other privacy laws.
- Receive alerts so you immediately know if/when transfers fail.
We’ll also highlight some of the newest features of GoAnywhere Director 4.0 that will make your file transfer processes even more flexible.
Transforming XML, Excel and CSV files without Programming
Simplify and automate data conversions and transmissions while eliminating manual steps and custom programs/scripts. In this free webcast, we will demonstrate how to easily transform XML documents and other file formats using GoAnywhere Director (www.GoAnywhereMFT.com) from Linoma Software. This will be a great opportunity to learn more about this innovative Managed File Transfer solution with specific details on:
- How to map and convert data without programming
- XML parsing and writing – from simple to complex multilevel documents
- Reading and writing Excel documents, CSV files and text documents
- How to quickly export data from database systems (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Importing data into database systems
- Automating, scheduling and logging file transfers
This webcast included a customer presentation on how they used GoAnywhere Director to retrieve and parse XML, CSV and fixed-width files into their DB2 database tables.
Listen in and learn how the DB2 for i 7.1 enhancements can help your business applications take a giant leap forward. Some of the new DB2 features that were discussed:
- Stored Procedure result set consumption for Embedded SQL & SQL Routine clients
- DB2 Fieldprocs for Column-Level Encryption
- New XML Integration
- Adaptive Query Processing
- Self-Learning Query Optimization
- New MERGE Statement
- IBM OmniFind Text Search Server improvements
Technical Overview of IBM i 7.1 (V7R1)
This presentation explained the technical details of the recent IBM i 7.1 announcement and pointed out the benefits of application development, database, Systems and Work Management enhancements. The enhancements discussed included:
- XML Integration and column encryption in DB2 for i
- Easy and quick problem determination with Application Runtime Expert
- Application reach to pervasive devices with Open Access for RPG Edition
- Storage Management enhancements for SSD - Solid Date Disk Drives
- Virtualization and high availability enhancements for IBM i
- IBM i network upgrade just to name of few of the many enhancements.
During the web-based technical overview, we covered how to modernize your current RPG source code to RPG IV and /FREE form RPG. We showed the various command options, as well as tips and techniques to maximize the modernization process. We also demonstrated features in the Toolbox to help you write and maintain applications faster.
Surveyor/400 is an award-winning solution for maximizing the value of your iSeries (AS/400). During the web-based technical overview, we covered how Surveyor/400 can be used by developers, managers and end-users for tasks such as database file editing, transferring data to and from the iSeries, converting spooled files to PDF, querying data and much more!