Webinar: Totally Free Form RPG for IBM i
Totally Free Form RPG for IBM i
Are you ready to modernize?
Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014
The totally free form RPG is now available with the new IBM i Technology Refresh 7. Just like what free form did for C specs several years ago, the H, F, D and P specifications are also no longer bound by columns.
Join us for this free webinar and learn more about the totally free form syntax and how to modernize your RPG source to this new version automatically.
During this webinar we will cover:
- An overview of the free form syntax for H, F, D and P specs
- How to automatically modernize existing source using Linoma's RPG Toolbox
- Setting configurable options with before/after source examples
- Using the new RDi plugin to modernize source with a click of the mouse
- Optionally using commands to convert from PDM or SEU
- Auto-indenting nested free form logic for readability
During the webinar, our RPG experts will be on hand to answer any questions you have on the totally free syntax and the RPG Toolbox conversion process. Please sign up today.